The Technology Taskforce swapshop is a learning network of IT professionals working in multinational corporations and in large Business Disability Forum public sector members. It is focused on IT accessibility as it affects a business.
It supports practitioners, especially those working within Charter signatories as they implement the corporate commitments of the Charter.
It will enable these IT professionals to:
- Increase their skills, knowledge and awareness of accessibility as it affects a business
- Share the tools they use and the lessons they have learnt in developing and delivering their organisation’s accessibility strategy
- Expedite implementation of the Technology Taskforce Charter
- Benchmark their organisation’s maturity on accessibility
- To share what they have learned with others in their company including their CIO
- Advise the Technology Taskforce on the help and support we should provide
If you would like more information on our work or to attend a learning session, please email email@example.com